Very new landscaping item in virtual worlds! Building sets of river banks, lake shores and generally kit for creating original layered terrain on ground or in skybox.
Building kit contents several pieces of mesh rocks, grass, flowers and trees for very wide usage.
You can create your own river, lake, sea, shores of region both with natural system water or prim water in your skybox, or on places, where you have no rights for changing terrain.
Use any piece instead of terrain – all pieces are walkable, you can cover big areas and create new level of terrain. Rock parts, grass and trees are phantom only. Prim water is phantom, not walkable – use additional prim, if you are craving to walk the water;)
See HD video of Oak Forest in Spring and Summer:
See HD video how different seasons and sets was used together at Kitely Merchant Fair:
– low prim even in bigger sizes
– 3D Materials enabled for rocks and prim water
– trees, flowers and grass are using Whispering Wind – smooth animation of wind effect. Turned it off, back on, delete scripts and it will still work…
– landscape is walkable, use it as a terrain in any height
– everything is copy and modify, scripts are copy only
– prim water is not flat prim, you can change height of water and create bigger “waves” on water level – see samples inworld
– change size (up to 64 meters), change texture repeating, glow, full bright… use your own texture
– combine any pieces with any sets, all are compatible, using similar seasonal patterns
BASIC piece with grass – default size 10x15x11 (height) meters
BASIC piece with NO grass – default size 10x15x11 (height) meters
WATER piece with animated water – prim count 1 prim
Script for stopping animation – could be used for all trees, grass, flowers AND water
always include BASIC SET in appropriate season
SHORE piece with grass
SHORE piece with NO grass
See vendors for prim count. Default size of SHORE pieces is 10×15 m – area of grass ground, 11m height from bottom to grass ground.
Available inworld at Second Life
Available at SL Marketplace:
Oak Forest Summer
Oak Forest Spring